emiT Timeline(* tasks that must be completed by the given date)
All equipment required for detector tests arrives/exists at UW
HV crate and cables <HPM>
(Operational / lacks bells and whistles)
-Labview update(Completed) * Proton paddle upgrades* <HPM> (Testing is in progress) * LED pulsers <PP> (Testing in progress) * Cooling <JSN,HPM> (Operational) * Detectors <HPM,SJF> (All detectors are at UW)
|Aug 20th||Shutdown for cold source upgrade|
Beamline modification plan <FEW,JSN>
-shortening of flight tubes
* HV Monitors <HPM,JSN>Validation plan <HPM,JSN,HPM>
* All coils <KPC,TC>* Beta repairs (bases <SJF> and replacement of tube <HPM>) * Beta power supply <SJF,JFW,AG> * DAQ <JFW,MH, HPM> * Electronics and trigger <JFW,HPM,BF>
|Oct 15th||Ship detector to NIST|
|Oct 15th-Jan 1st 02||
Build up detector on beamline
Detector tests and field mapping (3 FTE + 3 needed)
* Translation stage for 10 gauss flux gate (automated ?) <KPC,TC>
* Beamtube with crosshairs (checkout) <KPC,TC>
Estimates of min. required detector performance <KPC,AG>
* Decision required regarding additional Monte Carlo detail
Alignment and beam characterization (3 FTE + 4 needed)
Beam profile <MSD,JSN>
Run Start (3 FTE + 1 needed) ATP test
* Estimate of required run time.
Polarization profile measurements
* 3He cell, coils allow transverse field <GJ>
As of Monday, September 10, 2001Timeline for proton paddle upgrades ( HPM whip, * Task completed)
Additional full size Motherboard material arrives.
A few days later we will have a full size Motherboard setup for testing.
At this point we are seriously considering having the Motherboards made commercially.
|Sept 17th||Preamps ship|
Repair and polishing of Quansit hut complete.
(This includes focusing tube assembly).
|Sept 20th||Cooling design complete.|
|Sept 25th||Preamp stuffing complete.|
Cooling Modifications complete.